Tina Logar Bauchmüller s.p. and its brand Mila.Vert was successful in obtaining the following funding from the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union under the European Regional Development fund:
- Start-up funding for the project "Enhancing Mila.Vert brand awareness in Slovenia and abroad"
- Funding to exhibit at the fair "Ethical Fashion Show Berlin" (January 16-18, 2018) to promote Mila.Vert brand and the Autumn/Winter 2018-2019 collection to buyers and media
- Funding to exhibit at the ethical fashion fair "Neonyt 2019" (January 15-17, 2019) to promote Mila.Vert brand and the Autumn/Winter 2019-2020 collection to buyers and media
- Creative industries funding for the project “Mila.Vert brand development in a B2B segment on European market, with emphasis on a German market”
- Funding for the project "Upgrade of digital sales channels and marketing materials for foreign markets promotion"
- Mila.Vert has successfully upgraded its digital channels and marketing materials with funding in the value of 9.998,00 €.
- The targets and results of the operation have been met by: implementing Style assistant tool, creating and uploading e-catalogues in three foreign languages, upgrading the Mila.Vert website.
- The project was selected for co-financing in the public call for co-financing the digitalization of sales channels, and presentation and marketing materials for foreign markets promotion.
- The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
- EU Cohesion Policy: https://www.eu-skladi.si/